Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: 7th September 2019
1. All goods shall remain in the sole ownership of Claire's CraftHouse Limited (the vendor) until such times as all monies payable have been received by the vendor.
2. Prices are subject to change without notice. All orders are subject to availability. We reserve the right to refuse to accept any order where there is a material error in the description of the good or the advertised prices.
3. Whilst every effort is made to display as accurately as possible the colour of our goods, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the goods on delivery. If in doubt you are advised to examine actual samples of the colour before placing your order.
4. Returns – Private United Kingdom customers have certain cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (the Regulations). Claire's CraftHouse Limited offers the following returns policy:
(a). Returns of unopened resaleable items are accepted within 14 days from date of purchase with a valid proof of purchase (b). Any customer wishing to exercise this right must notify the vendor at either of the following: in writing to Claire's CraftHouse Limited, Unit 3, Coppice Garden Centre, Coppice Lane, Middleton, Staffordshire, B78 2BU, (addressed to Customer Services Team), by telephone +44 (0)121 308 7828 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (c). As a further condition of the right to return, customers must also arrange (at their own expense) to return the goods in a saleable condition to the address referred to in (b) above as soon as possible. If the vendor pays the return cost then this will be deducted from any refund. Orders that qualified for free shipping, will have the appropriate P&P fee deducted from any refund, if the returned goods means the original order falls under the financial threshold and no longer qualifies for free shipping. The goods will be deemed returned when actually received by the vendor at the said address. (d). Pending the return of the goods they must be kept in good condition.(e). Customers shall be entitled to a full refund (less any charges referred to in (c) above) on full compliance with the foregoing i. Any goods made to customers’ specifications or clearly personalised are excluded from the right to cancel ii. The following are bespoke products, manufactured specifically to order and therefore non-returnable –personalised items and special colour matches
5. Damaged/Lost Goods – Where goods are delivered to or received by the customer damaged or there is a shortfall, the vendor must be notified within the period referred to in paragraph 4 (a) above in order for replacement goods to be re-sent free of charge. No such claim will be accepted outside of this time limit. Any such re-delivery is subject to the provision by you of such proof or damage or shortfall as we may reasonably require.
6. Any information, whether verbal or in writing of any kind (including on our website), is for guidance only and is given in good faith but without warranty, since skill of application and site conditions are beyond our control. In any event we do not accept any liability whatsoever for the performance or non-performance of any goods beyond the value of those goods (for example, we shall not be liable in respect of wasted time or additional costs incurred by any person such as labour costs nor shall we be liable in respect of any alleged consequential losses of any person).
7. Any quoted delivery times are estimates only. Time shall not be of the essence in the delivery of any goods and the vendor shall accept no liability in relation to late delivery beyond the value of the goods in question.
8. Our current free standard delivery offer is available to mainland UK customers only who have ordered on our website, directly over the phone or email with our Customer Service team or in-store.
9. The foregoing exclusions and limitations do not affect (and are subject to) those of your statutory rights as a consumer, which cannot be excluded by law. For example, liability for fraud or injury/damage caused by our negligence cannot be excluded.
10. All goods, which are to be collected, must be collected within three months of order failing which they shall be deemed to become our property and may be returned to stock or disposed of.
11. Promotional (Promo) Codes
From time to time, we may offer promo codes which may apply to any, or certain specified purchases made through the Claire's CraftHouse Website.
There are two ways of receiving a promo code:
We may send one to you via email or SMS for reasons such as, without limitation, your birthday, new account opening, special anniversary etc
From time to time, we may offer promo codes on our website that you can apply at checkout in order to receive a specific discount from us.
Only one promo code can be used against an order at any one time.
A promo code can't be applied to an order after that order has been placed.
New Customer Account Welcome promo codes are limited to new customers only and once per household.
A maximum spend limit of £500 pre-discount applies per order.
Certain brand or product category exclusions may apply so we’ll let you know if you can't use your promo code on anything before you complete your purchase.
If the promo code has expired, you won’t be able use it.
We’re afraid we can’t accept any responsibility once we have given you a promo code and we are not obliged to provide you with a replacement if it gets lost and/or gets used by someone else as this will result in the promo code being cancelled.
If a promo code is offered on the Claire's CraftHouse Website and can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of the promo code, we reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promo code.
Promo codes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. If you receive a promo code, it can only be used by you on your own account for the purpose for which it was issued. You must keep it confidential and only use it for making your own orders on Claire's CraftHouse. Don’t pass your code directly on to others or make it available to others (for example, posting it on social media or on a forum). If we believe that at the point of purchase or retrospectively you are abusing the use of promo codes in any way (for example, selling them to others), we reserve the right to cancel your promo code or suspend/close your account without letting you know beforehand.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
12. These terms and conditions and any claims arising in relation to goods ordered or supplied shall in all respects be governed by English Law and any dispute arising under or in connection with the foregoing shall be for the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
13. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should refer to them each time you place an order. Please address any comments or complaints: Customer Services, Claire's CraftHouse Limited, Unit 3, Coppice Garden Centre, Coppice Lane, Middleton, Staffordshire, B78 2BU.
The Claire’s CraftHouse website is operated by:
Claire's CraftHouse Limited, Unit 3, Coppice Lifestyle & Garden Centre, Coppice Lane, Middleton, Staffordshire, B78 2BU.
Registered in England & Wales with Company Number 11071281. VAT Number 316 4089 10
We recommend you print out a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference. If you have any questions regarding the Claire’s CraftHouse website, please see the Contact Us section for more information and full contact details.